New HVAC Installations and replacements
A hot or cold home is not a pleasant home. Better Built Heating and Cooling offers a multitude of HVAC system replacement options that work with your budget. Our team is ready to service you in improving your home efficiency.
Benefits of a New HVAC Unit
Benefits of Replacing Your HVAC Unit:
- Energy costs can lower as much as 20 – 40%.
- A comfortable living environment.
- R-22 is being phased out and expensive to use.
- Your home will have a higher resale value.
Reasons To Replace Your HVAC Unit
A unit that no longer works is not the only reason to replace your HVAC system. But when exactly is it the right time for a new unit?
- Increased Running Time – An older unit takes longer to cool and/or heat the home to the desired temperature causing your electric bill to increase. This can be caused by bad coils or a failing blower motor.
- Loud Noises – Some noises are caused by a loose part. However, other noises may be related to fans, motors, blowers, and other moving parts not working as they should. A repair may be a short fix to a bigger issue that a repair would eliminate upfront.
- Multiple Repairs – While the upfront cost of an entirely new system seems like a lot, the cost of constant repairs when one of these parts fails isn’t worth it in the long run. That money is better invested in an entirely new system.
- Your HVAC System is 10 + years old – A unit is considered outdated and inefficient after 10 -12 years if not maintained yearly. You can expect the number of repairs to rise as well as your energy bill. Smart home thermostats and other technology have significantly improved energy efficiency in the home over the years.
HVAC System Replacement Cost
Buying a new HVAC system can be an intimidating task. Facing the price of a new unit can be scary enough, that’s not all. It also determines whether you are comfortable at your home or not. It is extremely important to choose an insured company with warranty options.